Creativity Day Symposium

April 18th, 2012

Overall, I thought our group’s presentation of the symposium went very smoothly. I do have to credit myself for this because I made our outline. I was excited to see that so many people had questions about our site and our choices for the site. It was especially exciting when a student came up to us after class and asked for our website name. I think having the website under the wikipedia page is a great bonus. When some one asks us how to get to our site, it is a lot easier to say “go to wikipedia and search UMW’ than spitting out a URL.

This week I am going to work on emailing the Freelance Star newspaper and the Bullet to see if they would be interested in featuring an article about our site in either of their papers. Also, I am going to look into getting in touch with admissions to see if they would be interested in pitching our site to prospective students or if we could give them literature to put in admissions packets.

• About

This is an area on your website where you can add text. This will serve as an informative location on your website, where you can talk about your site.

• Blogroll
  • Admin